Behind The Scenes:
- A2IM welcomed new members Omad Records, Discogs, Funzalo Records, Facebook, co-sign, Sensai, POVU, Missing Piece Group, E Music Entertainment, 12Tone Music, Surfdog Records, Global Master Rights, Stemit, LV Music, FADER Label, Slovenly Recordings, Cantaloupe Music, Bombshelter Digital Services, PwC, Noise Pollution, New West Records
- Patrick moderated the CMW panel, ‘The Power of Being Independent in 2018” with members from ATO Records, Redeye, Songtrust and XL Recordings
- Richard spoke on the panels Spotlight on USA and Changing the Tune: An Introduction to the “Keychange” Gender Parity Project
- Down at MusicBiz, Patrick moderated “The Power of Being Independent in 2018” panel with members from Dualtone Records, FUGA, Soundcloud, and Thirty Tigers.
- We also hosted an incredible party, thanks to our friends at Concord Records for hosting us at their beautiful rooftop! You can check out the A2IM Music Biz Reception presented by Exactuals, Lyric Financial, CD Baby & SoundCloud photos here!
- We are deep in organizing A2IM Indie Week presented by SoundExchange. Have you checked out any of our Indie Week workshops? They’re RSVP only and space is limited!
- Executive One-on-Ones: The final day to create and schedule your meetings is June 11, 2018. You must be registered for Indie Week in order to participate.
- Our Board of Directors election ends in June 11, make sure to check out all of this year’s candidates here
- Have you seen that A2IM made a mobile app!? We’re here to make sure that this year’s A2IM Indie Week presented by SoundExchange is the best yet.
- You can download it for iPhone or Android. Use it for the most up to date daily scheduling, speaker information and panels
- Team A2IM has been in full-blown INDIE WEEK mode! We’re all over here trying to make sure this year’s schedule, panelists and daily offerings are the best yet.
- If you have not seen the full digital schedule/booklet – CLICK HERE!
Follow us on social media
Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
- Vote for A2IM’s annual Board of Directors here before June 11!
- A2IM’s Silent Auction is OPEN with a Taylor Swift Signed Guitar, SONOS Sound System, and much more!
- A2IM has honored Punk rock trailblazer Brett Gurewitz with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Founding the band Bad Religion and Epitaph Records, Gurewitz opened up punk rock to a more diverse group of artists and sounds. For more information on Brett’s Lifetime Achievement Award, click here.
- 23 Capital has been precedential in building a market for individuals and businesses in the Music sector with access to a high standard of specialist financing.
- ARTISTS BEWARE. Music Choice is trying to solicit your support to deceive Congress into reducing your royalties from Music Choice.
- Merlin expands its global team and celebrates a decade of growth. Click here to learn more.
- If you are looking for a company that provides content protection, anti-piracy, market analytics and audience connection solutions, click here to learn more about MUSO!
- WARM (World Airplay Radio Monitor) is a new digital service that allows you to track and monitor music played on the radio all around the world and in real-time with a detailed analytics dashboard.
- Looking for a better way to manage your catalog and licensing? Synchtank’s all-in-one platform allows you to securely manage, market, pitch and monetize your copyrights.
- ONErpm – a global leader in music and video distribution, marketing services and rights management – announced the launch of its new distribution platform ONErpm.com, a one-stop shop for managing digital content. Read here.
- If you need a refresher on technology or are interested in learning more about topics about Royalty Accounting, QuickBooks, Public Speaking, etc., click here to learn more about our Indie Week workshops!
- If you are interested in learning about how Labels, Publishers, DSPs, Distributors, and PROs use Exactuals R.AI to achieve perfect metadata, click here.
- Midem 2018 Events (June 5 & 6)
- AIMP Second Annual Indie Music Publishing Summit (June 12, 2018 – New York City)
- A2IM Indie Week presented by SoundExchange (June 18-21, 2018 – New York City)
- A2IM Libera Awards presented by SoundExchange(June 21, 2018 – New York City)
- Canadian Music Week
- Annual Indie Music Publishing Summit
- Reeperbahn Festival
- Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE)