IFPI’S RECORDING INDUSTRY IN NUMBERS 2013 REPORT – 50% DISCOUNT FOR A2IM MEMBERS
The good news is the U.S. worldwide market share increased from 26% in 2011 to 27% in 2012.
The report features:
Recorded music sales for 2008-2012 by country
- Country-level data for 49 territories, including**:
- Splits for physical, digital, performance rights and synchronisation revenues
- Physical and digital sales volume
- Digital sales by format (downloads, mobile, subscriptions, ad-supported)
- Digital indicators (internet users, broadband households, mobile subscriptions, active smartphone and tablets)
- In-depth analysis of the recorded music sector, including overview of market performance by region and developments in the digital sector
- Historic global sales trends
- Global top-sellers and IFPI Platinum Europe Award winners
- **Not all data available for every country. Synchronisation data available for 2010 onwards.
For more information, including full list of contents, sample country page PDF and sample Excel data from the report click here.
Discount for A2IM members
A2IM members are offered a 50% discount on the advertised sales