IFPI’S RECORDING INDUSTRY IN NUMBERS 2016 REPORT
50% DISCOUNT FOR A2IM MEMBERS
IFPI’s Recording Industry in Numbers (RIN) is the most authoritative report on the recorded music industry, containing a wealth of global music sales and other key statistics and it is available for A2IM members to buy with a 50% discount (£375 instead of £750).
The report features:
- Recorded music sales for 2009-2016 by country
- Country-level data for 50 territories, including*:
- Splits for physical, digital, performance rights and synchronisation revenues
- Physical and digital sales volume
- Digital sales by format (downloads, mobile, subscriptions, ad-supported)
- Digital indicators (internet users, broadband households, mobile subscriptions, active smartphone and tablets)
- In-depth analysis of the recorded music sector, including overview of market performance by region and developments in the digital sector
- Analysis of the industry’s diverse and evolving revenue streams including subscription, downloads, music video and physical formats
- Special feature on emerging markets – case studies on China, Africa and Latin America
- Historic global sales trends
- Global charts – Top 50 bestselling albums, Top 10 singles & Global Recording Artist Chart
*Not all data available for every country. Synchronisation data available for 2010 onwards.
For more information, including full list of contents, sample country page PDF and sample Excel data from the report click here.
Discount for A2IM members
A2IM members are offered a 50% discount on the advertised sales packages here. To claim your discount,
- Offer excludes academic package
- IFPI may verify status of A2IM member before responding
- Orders placed without promotional code cannot be refunded/part-refunded later
- Standard IFPI terms and conditions apply to all purchases