The IFPI is offering a discount for all A2IM Members!
IFPI’s Global Music Report 2018 is the authoritative report on the recorded music market. The full publication:
- is a 130+ page report with a detailed, analytical, and comprehensive picture of the key trends affecting today’s music business
- is an invaluable source of data and analysis about the recorded music market globally for music companies, analysts, investors, commentators, academics, and many others
- contains global, regional, and country-level data for more than fifty markets from 2013-2017
- is accompanied by optional additional content including a comprehensive excel version of the report with data for more than fifty markets, an executive summary, and powerpoint presentation
More information, including full contents list and sample data, available at http://gmr.ifpi.org/
- Offer is a 50% discount on the Recorded Music Industry package (full price is £1,000 for report PDF)
- IFPI may verify status of A2IM member before responding
- Orders placed without promotional code cannot be refunded/part-refunded later
- Standard IFPI terms and conditions apply to all purchases
Any interested members to get in touch with us at [email protected] if they would like the discount.
IFPI is the organisation that promotes the interests of the international recording industry worldwide. Its membership comprises some 1,300 major and independent companies in 60 countries. It also has affiliated industry national groups in 57 countries. IFPI’s mission is to promote the value of recorded music, campaign for the rights of record producers and expand the commercial uses of recorded music in all markets where its members operate.