Last week Billboard announced their selections for the annual Women In Music Executive series. This year, A2IM proudly congratulates 28 female members who were included on the list!
A2IM members that were honored are listed below. See the full list of executives here.
- Tina Davis | VP A&R, EMPIRE
- Amy Dietz | Executive VP / GM, Ingrooves Music Group
- Gina Miller | Senior VP / GM, Entertainment One Nashville
- Amanda Molter | General Counsel, Concord
- Jacqueline Saturn | President, Caroline
- Lindsay Schapiro | VP / Head of Digital, Mom + Pop Music
- Colleen Theis | COO, The Orchard
- Carletta Higginson | Global Head of Music Publishing, YouTube
- Ali Rivera | Head of Live Music & Artist Partnerships, YouTube
- Tami Hurwitz | VP Global Marketing, Amazon Music
- Kirdis Postelle | Global Head of Artist Marketing, Amazon Music
- Amanda Marks | Global Head of Biz Dev & Music Partnerships, Internet Software & Services, Apple
- Jen Walsh | Senior Director, Apple
- Erika Montes | VP Artist Development & Relations, Soundcloud
- Dawn Ostroff | Chief Content & Advertising Business Officer, Spotify
- Marian Dicus | VP / Global Head of Music, Spotify
- Golnar Khosrowshahi | Founder / CEO, Reservoir
- Molly Neuman | President, Songtrust
- Anjula Singh | Executive VP / CFO, SoundExchange
- Bianca Bhagat | Senior VP Creative Marketing, AWAL
- Vera Savcic | CFO, Secretly
- Tamara Hrivnak | VP Music Business Development & Partnerships, Facebook
- Malika Quemarais | Head of Music Partnerships, Facebook
- Fadia Kader | Strategic Partnerships Music, Instagram
- Thea Mitchem | Executive VP Programming, iHeartMedia / Program Director, WWPR (Power 105.1)
- Marissa Morris | Senior VP Artist Relations, iHeartMedia
- Isabel Quinteros | Senior Manager Music Partnerships and Artist Relations, TikTok
- Alisa Coleman | Board Chair, Mechanical Licensing Collective / COO, ABKCO
A2IM is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit trade organization headquartered in New York City that exists to support and strengthen the independent recorded music sector. Membership currently includes a broad coalition of more than 700 Independently-owned American music labels. A2IM represents these independently owned small and medium-sized enterprises’ (SMEs) interests in the marketplace, in the media, on Capitol Hill, and as part of the global music community. In doing so, it supports a key segment of America’s creative class that represents America’s diverse musical cultural heritage. Billboard Magazine identified the Independent music label sector as 37.32 percent of the music industry’s U.S. recorded music sales market in 2016 based on copyright ownership, making Independent labels collectively the largest music industry sector.
Learn more about A2IM. To join, contact us at [email protected].