Written by Lakeside Entertainment Group
Lakeside Entertainment Group takes an innovative entrepreneurial approach to developing, managing, and breaking artists. With over twenty years of both independent and major label experience, our staff has broken a wide range of artists across multiple formats and platforms, and has generated sales of over 100 million worldwide.
By providing in-house label services that include radio promotion, marketing, digital media, publicity, advertising, touring, merchandising, and brand partnerships we are able to compete at the highest level and provide unique opportunities to advance the careers and profiles of our clients.
2022 Artist Highlights
Lawrence “Don’t Lose Sight”
• Debut Multi-Format Hit @ Top 40, Hot AC, and AC
• Played on 150+ Multi-Format Stations
• #1 Played Song at Retail Radio
• #1 On The Mediabase Independent Chart
• Shazam Increases Throughout Campaign: #17 on Pop Chart / #52 on Nationwide Chart
• Late Night TV Debut Performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
• National Press Support Includes: Late Night with Stephen Colbert, Variety, MTVU, Nick Music, and more!
Charlotte Sands “Dress”
• Debut Multi-Format Hit @ Top 40, Hot AC
• #1 on Mediabase Independent Chart
• Named Mediabase ‘Song to Watch’
• Played on 200+ Multi-Format Stations
• National Headline Tour – Sold Out Shows across the country
• Seen on Stage with: The Maine, My Chemical Romance
• Festival Performances: Forecastle, When We Were Young, Boston Calling, Bonnaroo, So What?! Fest, Riot Fest
• Over 59 Million catalog streams on Spotify alone
For more on Lakeside Entertainment Group visit: www.lakesideentertainmentgroup.com
And don’t miss the Lakeside Entertainment Group blog for notable industry names including: Jeff Timmons, Gloria Gaynor, Andy Grammer, Kevin Rudolf, and more!
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/lakesideentertainmentgroup
Click HERE for internship opportunities!
Lakeside Entertainment Group offers a hybrid internship experience that will allow students to immerse themselves in operations of running an independent management and label services company, it is the perfect fit for a student who is eager to work hands-on and learn more about artist management and development.