A2IM (The American Association of Independent Music) is pleased to announce their new Executive Committee as well as promotions within the A2IM team.
The Executive Committee of the A2IM Board is elected by the board and it comprises: Louis Posen, owner of Hopeless Records – Chairman; Glen Barros, COO of Concord Music Group – Treasurer; and Portia Sabin, Kill Rock Stars President – Secretary.
Deservedly acquiring the in-house promotions are Lisa Hresko, who moves up from Sr. Manager to Director, Member Services and International Relations and Marcus Assenmacher who moves from Sr. Manager, Events to Director, Events.
“The A2IM membership is fortunate to have such a highly-qualified and participatory board and executive committee. They undergird our organization and are a seemingly bottomless resource for myself and the A2IM team. Of course, nothing would happen without our relentlessly resourceful team and am thrilled to see both Lisa and Marcus earn well-deserved promotions,” said Richard James Burgess, CEO, A2IM.
The organization’s board of directors consists of the following:
- Laura Ballance – Merge Records
- Glen Barros – Concord
- Glenn Dicker – YepRoc/Redeye
- Kris Gillespie – Domino Recording Co.
- Andrew Kautz – Big Machine Label Group
- Tony Kiewel – Sub Pop Records
- Rosie Lopez – Tommy Boy
- Louis Posen – Hopeless Records
- Thaddeus Rudd – Mom & Pop
- Portia Sabin – Kill Rock Stars
- Victor Zaraya – R&T Industries
- Steven Hill – Warp Records
- Mark Jowett – Nettwerk
- Lisa Levy – Robbins Entertainment
- Mike Olsen – Entertainment One
- Mark Robinson – 300 Entertainment
- Zena White – Partisan Records