Monday, May 6, through Thursday, May 9
Los Angeles Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Music Biz 2013, presented by NARM and digitalmusic.org, offers attendees the chance to participate in face-to-face meetings and brainstorming sessions that will generate the ideas that will make a difference for everyone’s bottom lines in the future. The purpose of Music Biz 2013 is to bring labels and distribution together with the commerce community, artists and managers to confront the critical issues that drive the business forward. If you are committed to innovation and entrepreneurial excellence, make sure your brain power is around the table.
A2IM is having a LA Chapter Reception on Monday Night at Pink Taco next to the hotel. This is a members only event. RSVP Required. RSVP to email@example.com. We thank our sponsors MusicMetric and finetunes.
A2IM Label Member Registration Discount Info:
Of course, the Music Biz 2013 schedule is also loaded with:
- 4 days of educational and informational programming;
- 3 networking events complete with food and beverage;
- Artist appearances, acoustic performances, award presentations;
- And much more!
Take a look at just a few of the program highlights:
- Prescheduled One-One-One Meetings with buyers and senior executives from digital and physical retail and distribution partners.
- Independent Label Meet-Up – Diverse Revenue Streams: Organized by A2IM, these panels will aim to provide real-world examples of how to increase revenues from streaming services and grow your business outside for the United States.
- Music Biz Academy: A mix of our popular Music Business Crash Course and Music Startup Academy, this two-day program is specifically designed for labels, artists, managers, music biz students, app developers and startups as they learn to navigate the music business ecosystem.
- Breakout Sessions that focus on defining the fan versus the consumer and marketing the the constantly connected fan.
For the full Music Biz 2013 schedule, visit musicbiz2013.com.
Be a part of the over 96% of attendees who continue to tell NARM year after year that the event was worth the investment of their time and resources! Registration details are below:
At Music Biz 2013, NARM will present Record Store Day with the 2013 Independent Spirit Award. The honor celebrates those whose innovative thinking, entrepreneurship, and success in their business dealings have helped grow and enhance the business of independent music for both retailers and content providers. If you would like to personally congratulate Record Store Day on this honor, consider an ad in the Music Biz 2013 Official Guide program book. Special discounts apply: $800 for a full-page and $400 for a half-page. Complete the second page of this form, to reserve your space.