A2IM-ITA MDCP Brownbag Series
Trade Talks: Introduction to ITA Trade Services & the MDCP Team
Trade Talks is four-part series on international trade resources brought to you by ITA’s Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) with A2IM.
- Save the dates for future Trade Talks sessions in 2021:
- Session 2: ITA-A2IM Music Success Stories | Tuesday, March 23 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Session 3: Copyrights and Music Licensing in Germany and the UK | Tuesday, June 22 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Session 4: Copyrights and Music Licensing in Brazil and Mexico | Tuesday, September 21 at 2:00 p.m. ET
What Is the MDCP and Who Is ITA?
A2IM received a Market Development Cooperator Award (MDCP) from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA), to address trade barriers and copyrights in the global Music industry and increase trade and licensing overseas. Please join us to meet the ITA Project Team and learn how our services and the MDCP Export Project can benefit your business!
The U.S. Department of Commerce, ITA, supports the global competitiveness of U.S. industry, promotes trade and in- vestment, and ensures fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. The Global Media & Entertainment Team works with the U.S. creative sector on licensing and IP matters world wide.
Meet ITA’s MDCP Project Team
Nice to meet you! Get to know the A2IM and MDCP project team.
- Moderator & A2IM Project Lead: Lisa Hresko, Senior Director Membership & International
- ITA Project Lead: Andrea DaSilva, Global M&E Team Leader and Senior Policy Analyst
- U.S. & International Team Members
- Brie Knox, Director, U.S. Commercial Service, Nashville, TN
- Cheryl Withers, Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service, London, UK
- Cynthia Henderson, IPR Attaché, U.S. Commercial Service, Mexico City, Mexico
- Isabel Davila, Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service, Miami, FL
- Larry Tabash, Senior Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service, Austin, TX
- Mark Fleming, Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service, NYC, NY
- Marisel Trespalacios, Co-MDCP Project Lead, U.S. Commercial Service, Long Island, NY
- Mathias Koeckeritz, U.S. Commercial Service, Berlin, Germany