Behind The Scenes
- We hope that you all have rested up post-Indie Week! We had an amazing time this year with our biggest turn out yet.
- If you’re looking for photos from your panel or any of the parties we had during Indie Week – click here!
- Did you attend Indie Week this year? Take a moment to fill out this quick survey & get in the running for a free registration for next year!
- Photos from the A2IM Indie Week Opening Night Reception sponsored by Sonidos de Chile and Tierra de Fuego can be found here.
- Check out all of the photos from the A2IM Libera Awards presented by SoundExchange with a special celebration of Merlin’s 10 Year Anniversary
- A2IM is thrilled to bring on new members Charisma Labs, Matt Adler, Pinnacle Financial Partners, Aqualamb Records, Quarter Lab, BSE Recordings, E Songs Entertainment, Lucky Hound Music, Independent Digital, The Bloom Effect, J&N Records, Strange Weather Music, Jamendo, Arts & Crafts, UnitedMasters, Tune Afrique, Alpha Pup Records, Tango, Single Music & Riser House Records this past month!
- Richard was in Belgium last week speaking at Wallifornia Music Tech 2018
- We’ve got upcoming Indie Mixers a the end of July in NYC (Team A2IM will be there) and Los Angeles (Director of Member Services, Patrick Ferrell will be there!) – make sure to RSVP!
- Say goodbye to snarky email gifs, we’re bummed to share that our Senior Manager of Communications, Alexandra Rosen is leaving A2IM at the end of this week. However, we are accepting applications for her replacement here!
- Make sure to check out all of the A2IM Libera Awards presented by SoundExchange with a special celebration of Merlin’s 10 Year Anniversary Winners here!
- See A2IM’s Newly Elected Board Members here
- Click here to read more about Merlin’s 10th Anniversary & Global Success
- Submit music here for the 61st Grammy Awards Nomination Consideration
- Learn more about the iHeartMedia Music Summit on August 15, 2018!
- If you are interested in how Pandora & iHeartRadio streams will be added to Billboard charts, read here
- Our friends at ADA Music’s 25th Anniversary Concert at A2IM Indie Week
- Learn more about the world’s largest global royalty collection service and publishing administrator Songtrust
- Click here to learn more about how A2IM Indie Week has promoted Keychain’s Pledge to help change gender inequality in the music industry
- Click here to learn more about Sound Performance
- If you are interested in learning more about a workflow platform that helps to manage and share assets, read about DISCO
- Read here to learn about Hyperwallet, one of the world’s leading global payouts providers
- Click here to learn more about SoundExchange’s role in Indie Week
- If you are interested in learning more about a platform that can monetize a playlist and encourage artists on the playlist to tell their fans about it, click here.
- A2IM Education Webinar: International Marketing (July 25)
- A2IM Discount: AmericanaFest 2018 (September 11)
- A2IM Discount: Reeperbahn Festival (September 19)
Follow us on social media