New York company Kemado Group is seeking a full-time Social Media Manager under its Mexican Summer & Anthology Recordings record Labels as well as Anthology Editions publishing. The Social Media manager at our organization will work closely with Project Managers, Sales and Marketing Directors, as well as the label Creative Directors to develop campaign strategy for each record, book and event we launch. Crafting original and compelling copy is central to the day to day scope, and organizational skills are a must. Plan to attend local concerts and events to maintain an actively engaged social presence in our community. Past experience in social media services a plus, as well as personal circles of influence and influencers. Candidates will be considered on writing samples and test social engagements.
• Manage the social media presence across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr for Mexican Summer, Anthology, and Marfa Myths. Include other networks as applicable (Google+, Snapchat, etc.)
• Develop newsletters and website news posts. Work with Web Manager to ensure brand and products are properly represented across company sites. • Develop and maintain social media calendar to proactively schedule and track what should be highlighted and when.
• Work with Project Managers and Sales team to design and deliver impactful social media campaigns (inclusive of exact messaging & content) for album and book releases as well as label branding initiatives.
• Monitor and respond to conversations on our social media channels, calling out any issues that need to be addressed.
• Track and report social media trends, identifying how they might affect campaign strategy and implementation.
• Conduct regular competitive analyses on other labels, artists, and book publishers.
• Engage with communities across social media platforms with a focus on growing the fan base for our artists and labels.
• Liaise with Project Managers, Sales, and Creative teams on campaign strategy, creative direction, and copy for each release.
• Develop long-lead campaign strategy for each new release and report on its effectiveness following release date.
• Coordinate with Website and Project Managers to help book online advertising campaigns.
• Create and disseminate monthly and quarterly social media analytics reports, working with the Web Manager and Sales team to report on the effectiveness of digital initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1-2 years experience managing social media accounts in an agency or client setting
• Email marketing platform (preferably MailChimp)
• Social media tools including Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Instagram Insights, Hootsuite (or similar), Buffer (or similar)
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to cull marketing synopses, articles from press, etc. into social media-friendly copy
• Excellent writing and communications skills with a passion for creativity and thinking outside the box
• Experience adapting to various brand voices
• Willingness to learn new skills and platforms and pitch in where needed
• A passion for the music and book industries
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience capturing social media content at live events
• CMS System (preferably WordPress)
• Google Analytics
• Basic photography skills
• iMovie or basic video editing software
• Knowledge of using website pixels with social media platforms
To Apply for this Position:
• Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• In one to two sentences, describe the last live performance you attended
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.