Redeye Worldwide is hiring a full-time Digital Account Representative based in New York, NY. The Digital Account Rep will build relationships with digital accounts in the US, Canada and Latin America, contribute to and execute marketing campaigns that build audiences, engage existing fans, and drive sales for new releases and catalog across assigned digital services.
Based in Hillsborough, NC (near Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill), Redeye began in 1996 by focusing on the rich independent music of the southeast and providing the artists that made up the scene with a distribution option to give them access to all retail accounts located in their region. Since then, Redeye has charted a course of steady, sustainable growth by developing a strong physical and digital distribution network both nationally and internationally and providing a multitude of services to our partners.
Significant duties of the Digital Account Rep include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Build meaningful and strong working relationships with assigned digital service contacts
– Maintain marketing and promotions contact database for assigned accounts
– For all priority new releases, work with Label Manager to create and execute marketing plan for key accounts and social platforms
– Ongoing data analysis to help identify and plan opportunities with accounts to showcases and exploit catalog
– Continued documentation of “best practices” for labels to follow as applies to their assigned accounts
– Maintain an ongoing list of all available marketing and promotional programs available through their accounts; work with Label Managers on ways of monetizing these opportunities
– Regular scheduled meetings with accounts to review new releases (singles/albums./video) and/or catalog
– Consistently keep accounts updated on developments as related to new digital content
– Weekly one-on-one meeting with Global Digital Manager
– Work closely with Label Managers on campaign-by-campaign basis as needed
– Complete and submit all relevant pitch forms in a thorough, professional and timely manner
– Capture screenshots of digital placements (featuring and playlists) and share with Label Manager with suggested next steps for marketing drivers
Represent Redeye at industry events functions, artist shows and meet ups.
– Manage promotional Artist visits for distributed labels’ artists.
– Periodic travel as deemed necessary by the Global Digital Manager and/or Sales Director.
– Other duties as assigned by Global Digital Manager
Minimum education and skills requirements:
– Strong knowledge of digital/streaming marketplace and service ecosystems.
– Proven proficiency in computers, social networking applications, Excel, Word, Google Suite and CRM.
– Excellent communication and relationship skills with a high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
– Ability to communicate with both internal and external partners on a regular basis in a productive, professional and collaborative manner.
– Experience in managing multiple tasks and projects. Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize while maintaining a positive attitude and communication.
– Strong interest, passion and knowledge of digital and mobile entertainment industry is required.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital music promotion, marketing, or sales.
– Occasional overtime and travel.
Redeye Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
A complete application includes a cover letter and resume sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.