Red Bull Records
VP – Global Digital Account Management
Job Description & Requirements
Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking an experienced music sales and streaming account executive to oversee all digital accounts globally for our recording artists and label. The position will be responsible for managing Red Bull Records’ relationships and business with these outlets and requires a motivated self-starter with a significant rolodex of contacts and understanding of digital music platforms.
• This role will oversee the primary relationships with key digital streaming/subscription services globally and will direct Red Bull Records’ overall business at the partner level to maximize exposure and revenue. These outlets include Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Deezer, Tidal, SoundCloud, Pandora, YouTube, Google Play, Amazon and more. The position will require the cultivation of strong relationships across multiple divisions of the accounts, including content, product marketing, sponsorship, executive levels, and related 3rd party services.
• Develop market expertise through continuous focus on and knowledge of the competitive and market environment. Work closely with research and analytics teams on market trends, gain insights, identifying opportunities, and understanding consumer behavior on streaming platforms. Interpret data to form actionable intelligence that helps shape and sustain campaigns.
• Work closely with CFO and Global Operations Director on all revenue and rights matters.
• Guide label marketing decisions (pre-orders, price drops, marketing campaigns) based on the latest account policies.
• Work with label Promotion Team to determine playlist strategy and label Marketing Team to build marketing campaigns with each account where appropriate.
• Create and deliver compelling pitches for artists to excite and engage partners.
• Drive new business initiatives, concepts and products for the Red Bull Records brand.
• Spearhead and help execute marketing and platform campaigns for our artists and label.
• Lead frequent partner calls and business presentations with the accounts.
• Regularly communicate the status of artist campaigns, new initiatives, and other account activity to the label and other teams.
• 5 years prior experience at a record label handling digital content or at a digital services provider
• Prior experience in account/client management, digital content sales and/or digital marketing
• Demonstrated experience with subscription services
• Streaming Activity Analytics/Reporting/Strategic Analysis experience required
• Must be collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Impactful presentational skills to convey information and results clearly
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities
• Excellent time-management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to solve operational, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency
• Ability to take broad campaign concepts and translate into partner specific initiatives that result in sales/streams and impressions
• Able to attend artist shows and partner events
• Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Located in West Hollywood, CA
• Travel required when necessary
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.