Director – Brand Partnerships and Commercial Licensing
Job Description & Requirements
Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking an experienced executive from sports, media or entertainment fields to oversee all interaction with brand partners for our recording artists and label. This newly created position will be responsible for supporting the identification, development and negotiation of co-brand and strategic partnerships for Red Bull Records’ artists, music, songwriters and the overall company. The candidate must be knowledgeable in the music world but keenly aware of of new developments in the brand space as well.
Brand and sports partnerships
• Develop integrated brand campaigns which clearly achieve brand objectives while staying true to the Red Bull brand and community.
• Create compelling pitches for artists to excite and engage partners, providing appropriate tools, ideas, materials and presentations.
• Ensure all new partnerships deliver value to increase Red Bull Records artists’ commercial awareness.
• Development of marketing strategies and creative ideas to enhance existing partnerships.
• Conceptualize and execute advertising and sponsorship programs that deliver revenue targets and leverage commercial assets.
• Forge and cultivate relationships with top sports entities such as NHL, MLB, UFC, WWE, WNBA, NBA, etc. as well as international sporting organizations with cultural impact.
Red Bull integration
• Leverage Red Bull Records’ assets with key internal Red Bull business partners to pursue strategic partnerships that strengthen Red Bull’s competitive advantages.
• Development and implementation of the Red Bull Records brand, including marketing strategies integrated with Red Bull’s campaigns, events, and digital marketing across all channels.
• Drive new business initiatives for the Red Bull Records roster to achieve tangible results in the form of Red Bull Records’ artists presence in national commercials (TV and online), film, television and games.
• Aggressive pursuit of music licensing opportunities, endorsement deals and tour sponsors to maximize revenue and exposure for artists and songwriters.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, A&R, and artist management to support priority projects.
• Lead/support all aspects of licensing negotiations and execution on behalf of Red Bull Records.
• Development of customized partnership programs using Red Bull Records’ commercial assets that align with partner objectives and generate revenue.
• Oversee product placement opportunities in videos and branded content including outreach, negotiation of fees, contracts and seeing through deliverables.
• Develop market expertise through continuous focus on and knowledge of the competitive and market environment.
• Interpret data to form actionable intelligence that helps shape and sustain campaigns.
• 3+ years experience handling brand partnerships
• Must have strong relationships in the media, sports, entertainment, brand and agency industries
• Proven experience in the creation of integrated marketing plans involving the license of music
• Must be collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Impactful presentation skills to convey information and results clearly
• Excellent time-management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Able to attend artist shows and partner events
• Proven ability to develop customized partnership programs
• Located in West Hollywood, CA
• Travel required when necessary
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.