Our client is a leading boutique public relations, marketing and social media agency, with offices in Nashville, Los Angeles and New York City. The company represents influential musical artists in folk, rock and Americana, as well as a range of non-profit and for-profit organizations in the arts, festival, events, recorded music, hospitality and music tech sectors. The firm’s winning formula is based on its team of passionate, driven, business savvy publicists and their deep relationships across all media. The firm is committed to providing personal service and media placements that support its clients’ creative and business goals. If this resonates with you, we hope to hear from you.
The Company seeks an experienced Director of Publicity to win and service a broad range of client accounts in the Greater Nashville Area; manage the Company’s office there; lead, mentor and develop a small staff; and represent and elevate the firm’s brand in Nashville. This self-starter will be connected and trusted in the Nashville creative and business music community; capable of winning clients in need of publicity services; and have a track record of making visible placements across national media. If this sounds like the right next step for your career, please see instructions to apply below.
• Build relationships with existing clients, understand their priorities, advise clients on PR, social media and marketing strategies.
• Ensure alignment between each client’s stated goals, the firm’s efforts, and PR, social media and marketing outcomes.
• Roll up sleeves and work hand in hand with staff, effectively delegating and leading.
• Be the face of the firm in the greater Nashville area, by participating in events, and formal and informal networks.
• Establish members of the firm’s Nashville office as approachable experts in the areas of marketing, social media and publicity, particularly in music and in organizations intersecting with the arts.
• Create and work a plan for client retention and new client acquisition that draws on the strengths and relationships of the firm and the members of the Nashville office.
• Provide accurate, regular reporting to the firm’s headquarters office, including metrics on project status, successful client outcomes, office financial performance, new business pipeline and client retention.
• Trusted client partner, experienced with delivering on the marketing and publicity needs of musical artists, their managers and labels, as well as founders, C-level decision makers and entrepreneurs of creative minded organizations.
• Well connected member of the greater Nashville music industry and general business community.
• Hands-on, lead-by-example style with strong ability to provide staff with higher level guidance, mentoring and development.
• Effective networker, able to convert contacts into relationships, and relationships into clients.
• World class publicist and strong written and verbal communicator who is persuasive, eloquent and of the highest integrity.
• Reliable, deadline oriented professional with a relentless curiosity to understand clients’ needs and evolving business models; a commitment to people and relationships; a command of metrics and KPIs; a passion for building our business; and an unwavering desire to deliver for clients.
EnterGain and its clients are equal opportunity employers, and welcome applicants from the most diverse backgrounds.
To apply directly – or to recommend a qualified professional – please email resume, contact information and compensation requirements to the exclusive executive recruiter at Careers@EnterGain.com, and include “Director Publicity & Head of Nashville Office” in the subject line.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.