Established in 1994, FEARLESS RECORDS is one of the world’s leading independent rock labels. From early on, Fearless became best known for launching the careers of respected punk rock acts such as At the Drive-In, Bigwig, The Aquabats, and Sugarcult. Fearless also achieved breakout success with the Plain White T’s, whose worldwide hit “Hey There Delilah” has been RIAA-certified six times Platinum. Fearless also helped electro-rock act Breathe Carolina build from a developing band to Platinum status with their Top 40 single “Blackout.”
Fearless has since built a global following of dedicated music fans by developing a roster of some of the genre’s most respected and successful acts. Current artists include RIAA-certified Gold artists Pierce the Veil and I Prevail, along with two-time GRAMMY®-nominated metal act August Burns Red and up-and-coming artists like Real Friends, Wage War, Movements, Grayscale and many more. The label also created the popular “Punk Goes” albums, an alternative compilation series that has sold over 1 million albums and 6 million singles. The series has featured such notable acts as All Time Low, A Day to Remember, Rise Against, The All-American Rejects, Thrice and Taking Back Sunday. Fearless Records is a Concord Music company.
CONCORD MUSIC is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Cleveland, Concord Music has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Job Title: Product Manager, Fearless Records / Razor & Tie
Department: Marketing Department
Reports to: President / Chief Creative Officer
Supported by: N/A
Interfaces with: CCO, Product Manager & Label Liaison, Marketing Department, Project Managers, Creative Content Department, Concord Music dept heads
As of: Immediate
Provide Product Management and head up marketing campaigns for half of the Fearless Records and Razor & Tie roster.
* Responsible for all elements of product management working closely with each department to create effective marketing campaigns from inception through end of cycle
* Create, implement and drive creative & effective marketing campaigns tailored specifically for each artist to enhance and build on their creative vision
Outline of Specific Functions:
1.Product Management duties
* Work closely with each Fearless and CMG department to ensure each is effective and on track – creative, production, digital marketing, publicity, sales, international, synch
* Work closely with Label Liaison to create and implement artist streaming strategy
* Responsible for all elements of an artist’s campaign
* Effectively communicate band’s vision, create and implement artist campaigns
* Lead meetings and calls with band, management and departments
* Responsible for budget for campaign
* Create sales sheets per artist
* Create music distribution mailout with A&R admin team per artist
* Maintain weekly Updates doc; compile weekly Hype Sheet per current artist
2. Marketing Campaigns
* Create, implement and drive Marketing Plans for all campaigns
* Work closely with CCO and Creative Content Manager to ensure effective translation & implementation of artist’s creative vision across all visual elements
* Analyze data and pivot campaigns accordingly; constantly track sales data and respond to patterns, areas of opportunity per artist
* Build out effective Phase 2 plans per artist
· General agreement and acceptance of the Company’s core values
***This position will be based in LA or NY**
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.