Posted in Events, Member Services, Members Only, Special Offers by A2IM
Register today for Billboard’s Music & Advertising Conference
September 15-16, 2010 at the Westin Michigan Avenue in Chicago, IL
This is members only content.
Join Billboard and Adweek in Chicago to explore how the worlds of music and advertising are intertwined, and examine how big brands, artists and music supervisors are benefiting from working together during captivating keynotes interviews, informative case studies, and interactive panel discussions.
We strive for ways to provide you with useful information for personal and professional development in this area, and so we are offering a FREE White Paper entitled “What Makes a Sponsorship Great.” Billboard took a look at three standout music and branding campaigns to see what factors made them unique, thought-provoking and successful including the Kia Soul Collective campaign, the KC Masterpiece campaign with Keith Urban and the campaign by Zac Brown Band and Ram Trucks.
To download your FREE copy, click here.
Attend Music & Advertising Chicago To:
- Gain more insight on the process of placing music in advertising
- Meet the music supervisors who’ve worked with McDonalds, PMI, Nintendo & other big brands
- Hear from music supervisors behind popular TV shows such as “Dexter,” True Blood,” and “House”
- Learn how to score a tour sponsorship
- Get your music publishing questions answered
Connect with the Best in the Midwest!
Visit the website, click here.