Seeking answers to how you can improve your marketing and promo strategy?
• Is streaming via web or mobile phone impacting your audience?
o BDS captures music streamed online and via mobile devices with streaming providers Vevo (to be added in January 2011), Yahoo!, AOL, Rhapsody, Napster, Verizon, Slacker Radio, MOG, Thumbplay, MediaNet, and Guvera, as well as satellite, network, and music video channels in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the US.
• Are you successfully digitally distributing your music?
o SoundScan tracks over 40+ digital download providers in the US and Canada, as well as physical retailers and venues.
• Need to know where your strongest local markets are, and where to target promotional push?
o Via SoundScan, see a sales breakdown for the 99 markets that we track, so you know where your music is being sold (even digitally!)
o Through BDS, find out exactly what radio stations are playing your music, so you can adjust your on-air promotional campaign.
• How are my sales and airplay activity doing outside of North America?
o Nielsen Music International provides airplay and digital sales tracking abroad.
• Is streaming impacting my music positively or negatively?
o Via custom report, we are able to provide streaming and sales data to compare impact over time.
Our powerful research tools, Nielsen SoundScan and BDS, can help you fine-tune your marketing and promo campaigns. Nielsen Music and A2IM are working together to build a range of new packages tailored to the indie community that are flexible to your needs!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.654.5606 to get pricing discounts available ONLY to A2IM members.