The Third Man Records headquarters in Nashville is looking to hire a full-time buyer/merchandiser/product manager with at least 2+ years experience.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in the music, entertainment, or fashion industries and be able to fulfill the following duties:
– develop tangible, branded merchandise by identifying potential products
– conduct market research
– generate product requirements
– determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction
– develop marketing strategies
– oversee inventory management
If you meet the criteria and would like to apply, please contact us at email@example.com with “Product Manager” in the subject line, a cover letter or description of your interest in working for Third Man Records, as well as an updated resumé.