Nacional Records is seeking an experienced Sync Licensing Manager for its Los Angeles office. Ideal candidate will have broad sales and client development experience across multiple media and content types and well as a strong grasp of creative aspects of pitching music for media.
• Develop new business and nurture existing relationships with music supervisors, music departments and content producers.
• Prepare creative pitches
• Enable and create revenue opportunities through brand partnerships and licensing partnerships
• Work closely with company A&R and Marketing functions, with focus on finding timely synchronization opportunities that benefit artist releases
• Identify and exploit new opportunities from a variety of product and service industries
• Develop and oversee relevant third party strategic alliances
• Set appropriate tactics for customers (call cycles, pitch cycles, marketing campaigns etc.), initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Develop and deliver on pitch number and pitch/win targets
• Lead and develop team to ensure delivery of business goals and personal growth of team Job Requirements:
• The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of developing long-term partnerships with clients and winning creative pitches
• 3-5 years music industry experience with an emphasis on brands and/or synch licensing including budget accountability, high-level relationship management, and revenue generation
• Knowledge of the marketing and advertising industries.
• Multicultural market knowledge a plus
• Ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally
• Spanish-language fluency a plus
This is a full time position.Nacional Records is an equal opportunity employer