!K7 Music is a record label, artist management company and digital distributor with offices in New York, Berlin, and London. The company represents a large catalog of music from a network of independent labels and artists, spanning Electronic, Hip-Hop, World Music, Neo-Classical, and more.
!K7’s Brooklyn office is looking for a summer intern to help with the pitching process for sync licensing for film, television and advertising, as well as pitching for programming on digital services like Spotify.
The position will last for three months, and will require two full work days per week (ideally Tuesday and Thursday, but somewhat flexible in terms of scheduling). There will be a lunch and travel stipend.
• Listening evaluation of music to apply genre tags, keywords, metadata for sync catalog.
• Assistance with sync pitches
• Research for new and existing sync contacts
• Assistance / execution for Spotify pitch forms
• Spotify results tracking
• Interest in music licensing / synch
• Great ears
• Strong love of music, especially electronic, world, indie rock, etc.
• Working vocabulary for music descriptors (genre, tempo, key, style, tempo, etc.)
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to work independently, under basic oversight
• Strong verbal / writing skills
Interested applicants please send resume at cover letter to Stephen Bolles – firstname.lastname@example.org