Sneak Attack Media is currently looking for one new intern to start this month for Tuesdays and Thursdays, possibly more. Sneak Attack is a boutique digital marketing company located in NYC. We maintain a variety of entertainment and lifestyle clients, mostly music, and our services include social media, online PR and creative digital marketing and partnerships.
We’re seeking motivated candidates who wish to make great contacts, and garner experience in marketing, PR and social media. Internet/digital savvy is a must, Photoshop/design skills are a huge bonus; good writing skills will help as well. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is available. This is a remote internship but interns located in the area will join us once per week to be part our weekly company meetings.
• Helping to set up digital marketing, online PR and social media campaigns
• Assisting with promotions and contests (some design)
• Helping to maintain databases of outlets
• Researching online outlets and marketing opportunities
• Compiling reports
• Assisting with the maintenance of social media profiles for various clients (some design)
• Helping to strategize campaigns and come up with new ideas
Candidates should send a resume, cover letter, availability, and a list of five of their favorite websites/blogs and bands to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: SAM INTERNSHIP