We’re looking for a coordinator to execute key marketing optimizations to help artists build their audiences. The ideal candidate is digital swiss army knife and social media nerd, with a data- driven approach to marketing. We’re looking for someone that’s enthusiastic about using digital media as a tool to help artists share new content with fans.
What you’ll do
• Ideate and execute social media campaigns and digital advertising on Facebook, Spotify, and YouTube.
• Execute YouTube optimizations and cross promotions.
• Develop and schedule social content on ONErpm’s US properties.
• Create both general resources and post campaign decks.
• Work closely with the ONErpm marketing team and artists to digitally optimize properties
leading into release.
• Coordinate with artists and partners to ensure assets and timelines are met.
• Work on forward-thinking ways to develop and engage an artist’s fan base.
• Participate in marketing brainstorms, artist meetings and partner meetings.
Who you are
• At least 2 years working in digital artist/music marketing working with both email and digital media properties (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.)
• Detail oriented with keen interest in working in the online marketing space and digital music.
• Experience measuring and tracking fan/user engagement in the digital space and have used data to analyze past campaigns and improve future ones.
• Experience booking ads on Facebook.
• Experience working directly with external partners to communicate campaign strategy, challenges and success metrics.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
• Above all, you’re a music lover who is passionate about helping artists.
Bonus points: Photoshop, YouTube certified, familiar with Sprout Social, great at Excel, HTML experience.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV + examples of previous work + references Resume attached and the subject line “Coordinator, Digital Artist Marketing Application.”