mau5trap – deadmau5’s imprint, home to a range of electronic artists – are looking for someone to join the quickly growing brand in a management facing role.
This position will be responsible for Day-to-Day management across a roster of artists, with an emphasis on live business expansion, in-house marketing, digital and publicity coordination. This person will be working closely alongside executive managers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding and ever-changing environment.
• Planning and execution of artists long term development alongside artist’s
full team – label, live, legal, business management etc
• Managing artists and clients tour and promotional schedules
• Maintaining clients websites and social media properties (including
Facebook, Twitter and Video channels)
• Following emerging technologies, promotional partners, marketing schemes
and music trends to bring the latest opportunities to our artists
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Day-to-Day Management role
• Knowledge of social media and web-based functions including (but not
limited too) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Soundcloud, Spotify
• Experience working with Word, Excel and other software packages
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Strong communication skills
• Appreciation and understanding of current electronic music and it’s market