One of the fastest growing, forward-thinking, global independent labels is currently looking for experienced Marketer/label manager in their NY office.
As the Marketing Director/Label Manager (position depending on experience) of ELEVEN SEVEN LABEL GROUP, you will be responsible for marketing releases from the beginning of the recording process to delivering an 18 month – 2 year plan.
• Develop a deep understanding of the product, market, and industry
· Must be creative: Find key points of entry and come up with the “Big Idea”
· Must be resourceful: utilize existing relationships while always seeking new partners
• Proactively communicate with users and partners to uncover opportunities and maintain alignment
• Champion the product vision both internally and externally
• Drive product strategy and execution on your product in accordance with company goals and own the results
• Evaluate new opportunities, objectively prioritize features, and steer the product roadmap
• Define user stories and requirements
Qualifications & Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in marketing and product management
• 3-5+ years’ major label experience *Title, position and compensation D.O.E.
• Cataloque marketing experience
• Successfully taken a product from concept to launch
• Entertainment, marketing and/or advertising industry experience a strong plus
• Creative and analytical problem solver
• Skilled at managing business objectives
• Excel in driving focused, fast-paced execution
· Must be a solution oriented team player
· Competitive salary
· Company matching 401k
· Paid holiday and vacation
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com