Instrument/Equipment Rentals for your SXSW Events

Posted: February 17, 2016 at 6:30 pm by  Anonymous

In addition to my work with my law firm, I am also a co-founder of Sparkplug (www.sparkplug.it), the community marketplace where musicians rent instruments, gear, and space to each other.

SXSW doesn’t provide backline, so last year dozens of bands and companies chose to rent from Sparkplug. We backlined shows ranging from big, official showcases – like the Perez Hilton’s One Night in Austin – to exclusive brand events – like the Billy Reid party – to bands renting all of their backline for an entire week of gigs. 100% of members that transacted over SXSW said they would “absolutely recommend Sparkplug.”

We have nearly a thousand listings in Austin, making us one of the biggest backline resources in the city. Our system is secure, easy to use, online, and cheaper than a traditional backline company.

If you’re planning an event at SXSW, please consider renting from us! You can get started by searching Sparkplug for your needs, or send us your rider/backline requests and we’ll get back to you some great options to you.

Hope to see some of you down in Austin!

Best,

Jennifer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.