-will Fill out metadata for releases & will register them with publishing & soundScan
– Provide general ad hoc support for the Marketing team as needed including
– Provide support for the Product Managers and other managers across all areas of the artist campaigns
– General admin.
– Answering calls.
– Booking couriers / cabs / travel / accommodation.
– Creating label copy.
– Artwork copy checking.
– Drafting format and announcement mails.
– Forwarding all relevant format, announcement, and promo result mails to wider NA team
– Processing invoices.
– Gig ticket holds and orders for the label.
– Ordering promo and watermarked CDR’s.
– Responsible for full, comprehensive, up to date promo reports (priority campaigns only unless directed otherwise).
– Edit and circulate weekly campaign radio reports
– Creating and maintaining radio stylesheets
– Responsible for up to date artist one sheets.
– Responsible for sales notes/ retail one sheets
– Responsible for campaign research as directed.
– Take and circulate comprehensive minutes during Marketing meetings.
– Provide support for any G.A.M.G. events as requested.
– Coordination of street teams on various projects.
– Oversee work experience / interns.
Any other reasonable duties as required by marketing team.
– Passionate about music.
– Previous music industry experience, preferably within marketing.
– A basic / good understanding of the marketing process.
– IT Literate – good understanding in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows based packages. Design skills (HTML, photoshop) considered a plus.
– Excellent organisational skills with ability to keep calm under pressure.
– Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with ability to deal with people at all levels.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Efficient, with excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritise own workload and a sense of urgency.
– The ability to learn quickly.
– Hard working and enthusiastic.
– Ability to use own initiative in terms of problem solving.
Will Have option to get a % in the company or be contractor paid weekly