Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking an experienced Director, E-Commerce and Merchandise to oversee global merchandise and webstore operations for our artists and label. Position located in West Hollywood, CA.
• Manage the product lines and logistics of all merchandise related activities globally (including e-commerce, retail and tour merchandise) for our artists and label.
• Oversee the merchandise production chain including ideation, design solicitation, manufacturing, logistics, marketing, sales and administration.
• Coordinate with artist management on tour merchandising plans, projections and logistics.
• Maximize our merchandising opportunities with physical and digital retailers.
• Liase with our existing suppliers and distributors to identify new areas and territories of expansion.
• Execute webstore logistics and marketing campaigns; integrate merchandise initiatives and sales goals into overall artist and album plans.
• Work with our Digital Marketing team to oversee all merchandise related content, social media and advertising campaigns.
• Manage all seasonal webstore events and artist preorder campaigns.
• Work directly with our CFO and Finance team to track accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as manage and track inventory.
• Work directly with Operations team to pursue, close and maintain merchandise deals with our artists and managers.
• Oversee physical production for our new releases including pricing, determining packaging specs with label and management, deadlines, and logistics.
• 5 + years of experience in the merchandise field.
• Reports to Global Head of Marketing.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits.