We are a small group of independent record labels spanning various genres and are currently seeking a Direct To Fan Sales And Marketing Associate to work full time in our northern NJ Office. We’re looking for someone who is not only passionate about music, but passionate about connecting music to fans and potential fans.
* Managing Direct To Fan sales across various eCommerce platforms.
* Processing all Direct To Fan sales orders.
* Providing customer service to our fan community.
* Implementing sales and catalog initiatives across multiple platforms including our web stores and social media.
* Managing our consumer facing web stores.
* Managing item inventory in our office and storage space.
* Working on forward-thinking ways to develop lines of merchandise and engage the fan bases of our artists.
* Updating company websites with news, reviews, articles, and promotional information.
* Participating in marketing brainstorms and planning meetings.
* Constructing relevant press releases, marketing plans, and artist bios when necessary.
* Researching merch suppliers, vendors, and relevant product or artist information.
* Managing seasonal sales, promotions and giveaways.
We offer on the job training for most of the tasks and responsibilities of this position, however we expect potential candidates to have the following basic qualifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
* A strong passion for music needed.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must be proficient in understanding and working with webs programs, email, and social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
* Relevant prior job experience in eCommerce or customer service a plus.
* Knowledge of Quickbooks, Photoshop, and WordPress a big plus.
Working for a smaller company allows someone the opportunities to make a bigger difference on the projects that they’re working on. It also allows for a greater level of responsibility and autonomy. The following list of skills are mandatory.
* Must be a team player
* Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and have the ability to multitask.
* Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Must enjoy interacting with fans and customers.
* Must be able to follow directions.
* Must be able to problem solve and provide creative solutions when needed.
If you have the qualifications and skills necessary to fill this position, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org