The Eleven Seven Music Group (E7MG) is seeking a Coordinator, Digital Strategy – Streaming Catalog position in New York. This is a full-time position which offers great benefits. This position reports to the COO and is a key component of the digital marketing team. This person will support continued development and growth of a roster of rock and alternative artists. Responsibilities will include:
• Spearheading promotional campaigns and playlist maximization with digital service providers for the label’s catalog
• Designing and implementing creative initiatives, facilitating requests internally as well as between managers and artists
• Helping to maintain artist web and social platforms initiatives.
• Develop and execute digital marketing and content distribution strategies for the label’s artists; prepare pitches to key streaming platforms, secure campaigns and marketing opportunities for catalog titles
• Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts. Liaise with label distribution partners to execute digital marketing initiatives.
• Creative Marketing and Revenue Development: Grow artist awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third-party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies, marketing programs, D2C initiatives, contests/sweepstakes and exclusive content promotions to drive revenue
• Other Priority Marketing: Work with the marketing team to execute catalog campaigns, tour promotions and support all other company initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
• An understanding of digital service providers, social media platforms, industry trends and new technologies.
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Digital marketing experience in the label/management/agency world is ideal; 1-2+ years of experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
• Strong written/oral communication skills
• The ability to independently manage one’s time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)