Mad Decent records, founded by Grammy award winning artist Diplo, is currently seeking a Digital Platform Strategist to join our growing office in Los Angeles.
We are looking for the right individual with a passion for forward thinking music and previous experience at a label, streaming service, or relative digital media company. This role will be responsible for leading strategy for digital platforms, partnerships, and online marketing initiatives.
• Serve as the key, day-to-day contact for existing DSP relationships and new partnerships across the digital streaming landscape.
• Develop strategic and creative pitches to secure placements with Spotify, Apple Music,Google Play, Amazon, YouTube, ect.
• Drive targeted playlist strategy for overall label and individual artists across platforms.
• Ensure client and internal communications are always accurate, actionable, and effective.
• Develop measurement criteria for various platforms to ensure release objectives are clearly defined
• Generate and provide both ad-hoc and regular DSP reports that provide insights on performance and key metrics.
• Identify industry trends and changes to shape future campaigns.
• A deep passion for Mad Decent’s creative output and extensive knowledge of the digital media and music streaming landscape.
• Existing relationships in the digital media/music space and a solid track record of executing successful projects.
• Previous experience leading projects with Labels, artists, managers, and digital partners.
• High level of knowledge in DSP metrics, reporting, and performance figures
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills — both verbal and written
• Strong content and digital asset management experience
• Positive attitude and willingness to contribute in a variety of tasks
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent industry experience.