BWSCD, Inc. is seeking a full-time Information Technology Project Liaison to work in our main office in Bloomington, IN.
Ideal candidate is an active learner and a solid team player with an interest in the ‘nuts and bolts’ aspects of informatics in general and the music industry in particular, an excellent communicator and multi-tasker, and experienced with work across multiple platforms and operating systems.
While envisioned as a basic entry-level position for a budding IT professional, ideal candidate will also possess:
* Familiarity with the basics of networked user environments
* Strong technical support / customer service skills
* Basic ‘under the hood’ knowledge and experience with multiple operating systems including Mac OS and Windows.
* Experience with database software and languages such as FileMaker, Access, and SQL
* Established trustworthiness working with secure/confidential data
Basic job duties include:
* Becoming familiar with existing database environment, fielding various frequent recurring tasks and requests therein
* Maintaining and providing daily support to end users
* Interacting regularly with staff from various departments to understand their unique perspectives, needs, and requirements
* Facilitating effective communication of end-user needs and priorities to IT/database administration
– Health and Life insurance
– Paid holidays
– Paid vacation days