The Billions Corporation is accepting applications for the position of Agency Associate in our Chicago, Nashville, or Seattle offices.
The Agency Associate will work closely with the agents and agency team to craft and execute strategy as well as coordinate logistics surrounding our artists’ tours. Responsibilities include:
• Assisting the agents with routings, deal negotiations, and show confirmations
• Maintaining database information for performances and artists
• Liaising with publicists, managers, label employees, and other industry professionals regarding additions and changes to tour dates and deals
• Managing artist riders and issuing contracts
• Assisting artist teams with day of show logistical issues
• Collaborating with the administrative department to ensure all details have been communicated to the artist’s team for a successful tour
Ideal candidates possess the following:
• The ability to manage several concurrent projects with an aptitude for detail and effectively reprioritize tasks as needed, in a high volume and time-sensitive environment
• Excellent communication skills
• An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel and Word; familiarity with FileMaker, WordPress as well as basic accounting and geography a plus
• A healthy sense of self-motivation, strong organizational skills and a professional manner
• 2+ years of experience working in talent buying, tour booking, at a record label, or in music management
The ability to thrive in an open and collaborative office environment and a passion for music are essential. Familiarity with a significant portion of our roster of clients is also helpful. The position is available in our Chicago, Nashville, or Seattle offices. No relocation allowances will be offered. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Resumes@billions.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.