Beggars Music (the publishing arm of the Beggars Group) is looking for a Licensing Director in the US.
– Candidates need at least two years of senior level licensing experience across film, TV, advertising and video games and a strong network of contacts in the industry.
– Needs to be a good team player, organized and able to communicate and work closely with colleagues in London and with the Beggars Group Media team.
– We are looking for someone passionate about music and familiar with the roster and the musical worlds our artists come from.
– The candidate should be comfortable working closely with artists and managers and have good negotiation skills. While the job is focused on pitching and bringing in licensing deals we are keen to work with a creative person who actively finds and secures opportunities for our writers in any number of fields (Film, TV, collaboration etc).
– The candidate will be based in the Beggars Group office in LA reporting to the London office.