Tagged: Atlas jobs assistant
Founded by Richard Stumpf (CEO) in 2013, Atlas Music Publishing is a service-oriented, digital market minded alternative to big box, high volume music publishing. Atlas was built on the belief that “Bigger is not better. Better is better.” Bringing together a team of veteran music publishing executives with proven track records, the company currently represents songs performed by top stars including Madonna, Al Green, Booker T. and the MG’s, Otis Redding, John Legend, Sam Hunt, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, Dr. Dre, BJ the Chicago Kid, T.I., Justin Bieber and Tori Kelly. The company boasts a roster of hit-makers that spans multiple genres including Counting Crows, Van Halen, Toby Gad, Sean Garrett, Brian Howes, Dan the Automator, Mike & Keys, Matthew West and Ashley Gorley as well as emerging artists Oshea, Alex Winston, Alex Vargas, Slothrust, and Secret Weapons, amongst others.
Atlas Music Publishing is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our CEO/Founder, and our COO. This position will be based in our New York office, and will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support for both executives, as well assisting various departments and the office overall, as needed.
• Provide general administrative support and be the primary point of contact to the CEO/Founder, and the COO, helping to reduce their time involvement in day-to-day operational and administration tasks. Oversee general office/facilities administration for the NY office.
• Preparation of meeting materials, assist with a wide variety of projects, requests, research, and reports. Taking minutes in meetings and on calls, preparation of agendas and follow-up, as required.
• Ad hoc admin support as needed across all departments.
• Answer/screen/direct phone calls in a professional manner.
• Filing, scanning/photocopying, process incoming mail and correspondence, prepare outgoing mail (FedEx, Amazon, USPS). Running miscellaneous errands and mailing of packages.
• Create, update, and distribute various company documents and databases.
• Maintain/update calendar items. Coordinate/schedule/book executive travel (flights, hotels, etc.)
• Compile and submit accurate and detailed monthly expense reports.
• Upkeep of address books and contact databases.
• Welcome visitors, coordinate onsite and offsite meetings (including prep & breakdowns), conference calls, organize RSVPs for all events.
• Oversee maintenance of all office systems & equipment (A/V, printer, telephones, A/C, etc.) Track inventory of general office supplies. Ensure the office & kitchen are always fully stocked, equipped, maintained, and function smoothly. Liaise with outside vendors as necessary.
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of executive assistant experience with strong references; knowledge of media/music industry general business practices; basic understanding of music publishing preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree; industry-related coursework preferred.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent e-mail and phone etiquette. Great social and interpersonal skills. Comfortable interfacing with executives, clients, songwriters, and other internal and external business contacts.
• High level of proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), Google Suite, Apple Mac OS, in addition to being internet savvy. Strong design & presentation skills (i.e. Powerpoint) a must.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion, and maintain the highest level of reliability, flexibility, confidentiality, and integrity.
• Exceptional organizational/time management skills, and strong attention to detail. Ability to prioritize work responsibilities, manage heavy workloads at the executive level, multi-task, manage multiple projects, and handle shifting priorities/deadlines with energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
• Possess a strong work ethic. Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks. Ability to work independently and autonomously from conception to completion, and think outside the box to identify and resolve issues and find solutions to problems.
• Team player – able to work collaboratively and manage relationships with others.
• Reliable, professional, and punctual.
• Must be able to perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all essential duties and responsibilities.
Please e-mail your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.