Believe Digital has been the leading digital distributor and services provider for independent artists & labels in Europe since 2005. Believe Digital is now offering their highly acclaimed, comprehensive suite of services to North American indie labels. A direct network to distribute your music to over 350 digital stores worldwide. Coupled with a promotional, marketing and technical support system second to none.
* Direct agreements with digital music stores to guarantee higher revenues and quick, efficient digital distribution of your music.
* Innovative digital distribution and promotion technology, integrated with several hundred digital music stores worldwide.
* A distribution network that includes internet digital music stores like iTunes and Virgin, as well as mobile and video services such as Vodafone, H3G, Orange, Telecom Italia.
* An extensive network of offices (UK, USA, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal) to efficiently coordinate international promotion.
* A wide range of real marketing, promotional & branding opportunities for our partner label artists. Not only with digital music stores, but 3rd party promotions, licensing etc.
* Real people on the inside, that truly care about your success.
Zimbalam, powered by Believe Digital, has also recently launched in North America, providing indie artists with the most extensive global distribution and promotional platform in the business, at the best price.
Toolshed Inc., based outside of New York City, delivers new media promotion, digital licensing services, online strategy consulting, and digital promotion tools and technology, to an exclusive list of highly branded entertainment, tech, and media clients.
Toolshed acts as a flexible and creative out-of-house new media resource for a list of clients that includes independent powerhouses such as the Beggars Group, Matador Records, Merge Records, Touch and Go, Saddle Creek, and Righteous Babe Records.
Huey is a consultant to Swedish music service Spotify, and is part of the team responsible for the acquisition of independent label and artist catalogs for the upcoming launch of the service in the United States.