Due to Hurricane Sandy the deadline to participate in the Copyright Alert Program has been extended.
Market Development Cooperator Program
Midem 2013 January 26 – 29
US Commerce ITA MDCP Funding Opportunity
A2IM announces the first export support opportunity under the MDCP (Market Development Cooperator Program) funding from Commerce ITA . The MDCP program will pay 50% of eligible expenses (up to a $1,500 payment) toward attendance at Midem 2013. The application is HERE. Space is limited so if eligible, see below for eligibility details, please apply ASAP. The deadline to apply for grant participation has been extended. Please send completed applications to Sheryl Cohen via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org OR via fax 212-999-7984
The goal of the program is to support music labels that will be new to export and music labels looking to expand their export businesses. Read A2IM’s Press Release HERE.
MDCP Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant labels cannot have attended Midem in the past two years, meaning Midem 2011 & 2012 attendees are not eligible.
- Flights to and from Midem must be on a U.S. Carrier under the Fly America Act.
- MORE ABOUT FLY AMERICA HERE
- Hotel and meal expenses cannot exceed Federal per diem limits.
- Any questions please contact email@example.com
We thank our supporters at U.S. Commerce ITA and MDCP for their support of our members export initiatives.