A2IM’s Nashville chapter will host our next Licensing Day event at 3rd and Lindsley (816 3rd Avenue South, Nashville | map) on featuring two panels & a happy hour mixer.
TV, Film Licensing Panel (3:00PM – 4:00PM)
Moderator: Stacy Widelitz - http://stacywidelitz.com/
- Melissa Lynn Love, Songfinder - http://www.musicsongfinder.com/
- David Hirshland, BMG Chrysalis
- Gill Holland, Owner of sonaBLAST! /producer of over 70 films & documentaries
Licensing for Advertising/Branding Panel (4:00PM – 5:00PM)
Moderator: Jim Scherer, Whizbang - http://www.whizbang-inc.com
- Aaron Mercer, Sony ATV
- Larry Stessel, The Revolver Marketing Group - http://www.revolvermarketinggroup.com
- Wayne Milligan, Director of Administration, Big Machine Label Group
- Sarah Gavigan, Supervisor
- Kathy Olen, President, Atticus Brand Partners – www.atticusbrandpartners.com
Happy Hour Mixer | Open Bar (5:00PM – 6:30PM)
This event will only be open to members of A2IM.
RSVP Required – please RSVP to Jim Mahoney
We hope to see you there!
Tags: Aaron Mercer, Gill Holland, Jim Scherer, Larry Stessel, licensing day, Melissa Lynn Love, Nashville, Naxos of America, networking, Randall Foster David Hirshland, Stacy Widelitz, Synchtank, Wayne Milligan