The New Music Seminar (Los Angeles, February 14th through 16th, 2011) is offering A2IM members a special 2 for 1 registration rate.
To register using the A2IM discount visit: Here
Use the A2IM members only code:
Due to the success of NMS NYC, there is an even bigger program in place for Los Angeles.
At NMS LA 2011, we will have the following programs in place
- 12-18 minute Intensives (up from 10)
- 2 mentoring sessions (22 Companies total)
- 5 Movements
- 4 Closed Door Summit meetings (up from 3) that will include Tech, New Deal Summit, Branding and now the Indie Club Booking Summit
- 2 Rock and 2 Hip Hop Summits
- Songwriting workshop
- Singers and Rappers workshop
NMS LA 2011 will take place at the Sheraton Universal Hotel. The location is 333 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City, CA 91608. The move to a larger location will make the networking and exhibit area even more beneficial toeveryone attending.
- NMS has 200 rooms at a special discounted rate of $169 beginning Friday, February 11th through Wednesday, February 16th . So book your rooms now in order to be where all the events will be taking place. If you are going to the Grammys on Sunday, February 13th, we have rooms available.
- All Movements, lectures, mentoring sessions, summits, Meet the Authors, Closed Door Meetings and the Exhibition areas are on the main floor at the hotel right next to each other as it has been at our other Seminars. Go to the following link to see the meeting space as well as the hotel itself www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=83
- The Exhibition area will feature 20 tables with four chairs each for setting up meetings and will drive delegates to your booths for more networking and business opportunities
- The main lobby bar at the Sheraton Universal will be the place for delegates to meet all day and after our nightly events with cabanas for private meetings. It will be open between 6:00 am and 3:00 am daily.
- The Opening Night Party will be held at the Music Box/Henry Fonda Theater on Monday, February 14th beginning at 6:00 pm. All delegates will be able to pick up their badges at that time in advance of the Seminar beginning on Tuesday, February 15th
- The Artist on the Verge Finals, Tuesday night, February 15th and the NMS Closing Night Party Wednesday night, February 16th, both will be held at The Roxy on Sunset Blvd. Both nightly events begin at 8:00 pm.
- Our new registration system will allow you to know in advance who is attending NMS, so you can make meetings prior of the Seminar, maximizing the opportunities for you and your company.
- NMS will be announcing the Top 100 Artists on the Verge chart prior to NMS LA and will become the chart for artists ready to break in the coming year.